If you are planning to make a career in content writing for online marketing, then this course with give you an insight of content creation specific to online media. This exhaustive course will give you complete knowledge about Search Engine Optimisation, the latest content generation strategies and contemplation for writing high ranking content. The focus lays on writing for social media, websites, portals and other new media vehicles.
The weekend course will train you to write for various domains according to audience it caters and give students an on-hand experience to work in the industry. Qualified and experienced professionals from the industry will train the future content writers to flourish their language, vocabulary, content and presentation for better visibility and higher rankings. Knowledge about SEO and internet marketing techniques will help these copy writers and content writers to develop better content to convert more business. This is a golden opportunity for freelance content writers, copy writers, social media executives and students to get an insight of online content management.
Module 1 :- Introduction
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- Introduction to Search Engine Results Page
- Introduction to Internet Marketing (SEM and SMO)
- Importance of SEO, SEM and SMO
Module 2 :- Research
- Keywords and key phrase research
- Exhaustive research about high ranking copy
- Domestic, national and international competition analysis
- Perform Keyword Analysis targeting Potential customers
- Competitor benchmarking techniques and tools
- Selecting best performing keywords
Module 3 :- Writing on New Media
- Domestic, National and international business
- Writing for blogs, websites, social media, video scripts, promotional pages, promotional websites, online banners, landing pages, brochures, advertisements, mobile applications, mailers, landing pages and newsletters.
- Write posts, articles, press releases, On-page matter, Off-page matter, punch lines
- Importance and relevance of each medium
- Study RSS and Online PR Syndication
- Case-study examination
- Live Online Assignment
Module 4 :- Content Management
- Formulating effective Content Strategy
- Incorporating Keywords with unique formulation
- Examine Keyword Stuffing and trends
- Review for plagiarised and copyright content
- Revamp existing matter by rewriting essential areas of content
- Create effective content towards potential visitors to obtain immediate action
- Study and implement high performing techniques for better ranking
- Case Study Analysis
- Project Assignment
Module 5 :- On-page and Off-page Optimisation
- Basics of On-page Optimisation and its importance, benefits, relevance
- Perceptive on various HTML Tags such as Title Tags, Meta Descriptions, Header Tags etc.
- Optimising website metadata to advance search and social performance
- Basics of Off-page Optimisation and its importance, benefits, relevance
- Link building, article submissions, keyword submissions, internal and external links, etc.
- Difference between on-page and off-page content generation
- Case Study Analysis
- Real-Time Assignment with clients
Module 6 :- Measuring Success
- Measuring SEO copywriting success with keyword rankings
- Analyze Links, Websites and Keywords
- Study Web Analytics: Google Analytics, Webmaster Central and Website Optimizer
- Evaluate Social Media Impact
- Study Ways to measure success, improve effectiveness and develop better future campaigns.
Module 7 :- Content Writing - Heart of SEO
- What is Content Writing?
- SEO Friendly Content Writing for Website
- Keyword Specific Content
Product Description & Review Writing
- Fresh Content
- No Duplication
- No keyword Stuffing
- Keyword Density, Frequency & Prominence
- Google Panda, Penguin & Humming Bird
Module 8 :- Content Marketing: Blogs
- The benefits of blogging
- Choosing a blogging platform
- Designing a blog
- Working with contributors
- Writing blog posts
- Promoting a blog
- Measuring the performance of a blog
Module 9 :- Content Marketing: Newsletters, eBooks, Slides & Photos, Social Media
- What's content marketing?
- Understanding the power of social media as a platform
- What are the four types of content for social media?
- Distributing content on social media
- Measuring success
- Tips for great content marketing with social media
Module 10 :- Writing Press Releases
- Picking a topic
- Defining your who, what, where, when, and how
- Writing a title
- Writing a quote
- Writing the body copy
- Distributing a press release
Module 11 :- Writing Ad Copy
- Writing relevant, eye-catching ads
- Defining your goals and metrics for each campaign
- Writing ad copy for different media types
- Understanding your audience
- Using personas in ad copywriting
- Avoiding passive voice
- Including a call to action
Module 12 :- Interview Preparation & Project.
- Interview Preparation
- Online Business Opportunities.
- Case Studies
- Live Projects.